- If you have a GPU (read: a physical video card and NOT on-board graphics), and…
- If you use Google Chrome for browsing, and…
- If you are using Google Chrome 10 or higher,…
- And you want to surf faster, here’s how:
Go to the address bar of Chrome and type about:flags (enter). This will bring up the experimental features available in Chrome. Read the warnings. If you’re okay with all that, Enable the following:
- GPU Accelerated Compositing
- GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D
- Web Page Prerendering
Restart Google Chrome and enjoy faster speeds!
Did this save you time? If so, why not consider a Donation (using the button on the right)?